It’s Easter Sunday – and my head is spinning – no, not from the chocolate, but the fact that we’re into APRIL already – over 1/4 of the way through 2012.
The month of MARCH was a whirlwind for me – and I wanted to just capture a few highlights….>
- Machine (fvcken) Head !! – Feb 28th
- SoundWave Festival – March 1st
- Nissan Triathalon – March 4th
- Some very (VERY) stressful days (and nights) with work – video project work
- Lots of late nights working at home preparing for SharePoint AUSPC prezzo, user group booth, flyers, etc…
- SharePoint Conference – March 21/22 – long days & evenings
- Presentation about HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, REST & JSON
Life in April has calmed down a little – I have even left my laptop at work a few times.
I’ve made time to play some XBox (!) – have finished off Call-Of-Duty : Black Ops, and just bought Modern-Warfare-3. And re-watching Breaking Bad (season 1).
Later this month – I have another big race event – with the Wombat 100 MTB race – so I need to ‘up’ my riding – and get geared up for that – TWO weeks today !
Oh yes – and I’m turning 40 before then – eek…
Life is busy in my world – I wouldn’t have it any other way !