As much as I enjoy blogging about the fun stuff in life, I thought I’d take a second to have a whinge-blog.
Been feeling a little flat/miserable this week – probably attributed to :
Lost my SharePoint MVP.
- Kinda knew that was to occurr – just haven’t done enough in the previous year
- Despite some SharePoint Saturday prezzo’s, TechEd, SharePoint conference, MVP Summit, SharePointRoot blog – and running MOSSIG.
- Some great people have been renewed and a few NEW people added to the ranks
- I’m just a little bummed out by it, I guess
Working on-site for a few months
- As much as I love the company I work for, sometimes you have to ‘go where you’re told’.
- At the moment, I’m onsite with one other person – about 30 km from ‘the office’.
- With a busy home life, the only people I get to see regularly (friends) are people I work with – and so I’m missing out some ‘fun’.
Kids are sick/tired
- Enough said on that
Bad weather = no bike riding
- Haven’t had time, motivation or weather to get out bike riding – and it’s not good
- As much as a lot of people are probably getting sick of my constant “MTB this” – and “MTB that” – I kinda need to get out there from time to time.
Woe is me, eh ? I’m a little pathetic, eh ?
Yep – if that’s the ONLY stuff that’s troubling me, I’ve got it easy…
OK – time for the self-pity and whinging to stop – gotta pull my finger out – and go get some exercise and fresh air – that will help I think.
Winter – gotta love it, eh….?