I’d received tickets for my birthday back in April – was about time to go check it out !
The exhibit contains many, MANY artefacts from when the original Star Wars films were firstly filmed – miniatures, light sabre handles, costumes, and even the Land Speeder that Luke Skywalker owned on Tattooine (very cool) !
Some of my faves :
* Wampa creature – ice monster on Hoth
* Darth Vader’s helmet in 3 parts – as in Empire/Jedi
* Chewbacca !! And other wookies from Revenge Of The Sith
* R2 D2, C3PO, droids galore – and Princess Leia’s white gown (Star Wars)
* Models of Millennium Falcon, Star Destroyer, Pod Racers and a big Tantive-IV (the first ship you see in Star Wars, being pursued by a Star Destroyer)
* Thermal Detonator, plus many type of guns and rifles
And, then some characters came out in dress-up, but Cameron was scared of Darth Vader ! (the force is strong with him…)
If you’re a Star Wars fan – don’t miss this show ! It’s on until end of November, or thereabouts.
Thanks “family” – was great to get out as a “party of five”… 😉