From the Microsoft Patterns & Practices developer center, a new version of Enterprise Library has been released.
Enterprise Library is a collection of reusable application blocks designed to assist developers with common enterprise development challenges.
This release includes: Caching, Cryptography, Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging, Policy Injection, Security, Validation, and Unity Application Blocks.
This release includes:
- Support for Visual Studio 2008.
- Integration with the Unity dependency injection container.
- WMI2 support and improved instrumentation.
- Support for pluggable cache managers.
- Performance improvements.
Click here for more information.
Download link here.
More discussion and samples, videos, etc at CodePlex.