As posted recently, the Microsoft Sharepoint conference is coming to Sydney, after an outing in Seattle and Berlin. Some big name presenters, and expert sessions – including Mike Fitzmaurice and Joel Oleson – Senior Technical Product Managers.
The Microsoft APAC SharePoint Conference 2007 will provide an unprecedented opportunity for customers and partners in the Asia Pacific region to meet and network with the Microsoft Office System product development teams, fellow IT professionals and architects, and partners.
Click here for the agenda. Some great topics :
- Essentials 1: Object Models, Web Services, Document I/O, Event and Lists
- Designing, Deploying and Managing Workflow in SharePoint Sites (* would be a good session !)
- Securing SharePoint Technology
- SharePoint Designer 2007: Building No-Code SharePoint Solutions
- How much can MOSS replace your Enterprise Architecture?
- Essentials 2: ASP.NET Web Parts, Master Pages, and Data Rendering
- Business Data Catalogue: Integrating LOB Data and Applications
- Installing and Configuring SharePoint Technology
- Building and Branding SharePoint Sites Using new Web Content Management Capabilities
- SharePoint Collaboration and Community Tools: Tracking, Blogs, Wikis, and More
- Essentials 3: Content Types and Metadata
- Business Intelligence with Excel Services and Reporting Services
- Capacity and Performance Planning
- Tools and Object Models for Server-Side Office Document Development
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007: Office Integration and Collaboration Scenarios
- Essentials 4: Templates, Definitions, and Solution Deployment
- Web Content Management Overview
- Disaster Recovery for SharePoint Technologies
- Extending SharePoint Sites to Disconnected Workspaces with Microsoft Office Groove 2007
- Development Tools and Techniques for Creating, Packaging, Deploying, and Maintaining Code
WOW – that’s a LOT ! Sharepoint 2007 is a huuuge product – as such, it’s a huuuge conference.
Keep an eye here – hopefully Elaine Van Bergen from SDM will be presenting.