Have been attending the Readify course this week – Industrial Strength.NET. Have been covering many interesting topics –
* Model Controller View – extracting business logic into abstracted layers – and have common rules from WinForm – and WebForm
* Permission sets – identify, principal, roles
* SOAP extenders – include authentication ticket in SOAP message header (envelope)
* Profiler – performance monitoring of CLR code
* A lot of “Application blocks” – configuration, authorisation, etc
And only 1/2 way through the course.
Martin Granell (MVP!) is a great presenter – lots of knowledge and in-depth understanding of .NET – and easy to talk with, ask questions, etc.
Class also has 5 other Readify staff attending – some interesting lunch-time discussions !